Anytime a setting is changed to the Wacom Tablet Properties, the setting is auto saved as a user preference. Sometimes it may be needed to delete user preferences when troubleshooting an issue. To remove all user preferences, follow the instructions below for your operating system.
- Go to All Applications> Wacom Tablet > and open the Wacom Tablet Preference File Utility.
- Under “My Preferences” a user can click the button to Remove, Backup or Restore preferences. Click Remove to remove only your user’s preferences.
- To remove preferences for all users on the computer, click Remove under “All User Preferences.”
- Open the applications folder on the computer and go to the Wacom Tablet Folder. Open the Wacom Tablet Utility.
- A user can Remove, Backup or Restore preferences along with removing the tablet software in this utility.
- To Remove preferences, select “Current User” under the preference section and click Remove to remove only your user’s preferences.
- To remove preferences for all users on the computer select “all users” under preferences and then click Remove.
Share this post
- 2 comments
- Tags: Art, Cintiq, cintiq pro, Cintiq pro 24, cintiq pro 32, Computer, Creative Pen, Mac, MacBookPro, Photoshop, Tablet, Tech, Wacom, Wacom driver, Wacom tips