Wacom Link Plus for Wacom Cintiq Pro 13 and 16 ACK42819
Tap into the power of your Mac or PC by connecting it to Wacom Cintiq Pro 13 or 16 with Wacom Link Plus. You have three options: For up to 3840 x 2160 resolution (UHD) use either USB-C cable alone, or Mini DisplayPort and USB-A together. Alternatively, connect to your HDMI and USB-A ports with a high speed HDMI cable (up to 3 meter, 1 meter recommended) for up to 2650 x 1440 resolution (QHD). Lastly, connect your Cintiq Pro power cable directly to the Wacom Link Plus for a one-cable solution to your Cintiq Pro 13 or 16 display.
- Connect Wacom Cintiq Pro 13 or 16 with your Mac or PC
- Set up Wacom Cintiq Pro 13 or 16 as second screen using Wacom Link Plus
- Supports up to UHD / 4k resolution (USB-C port or Mini DisplayPort and USB-A port)* or QHD (HDMI and USB-A port)*
*When using Wacom Link Plus dongle, USB port will run with USB 2.0 speed in order to accomadate signal channel available for 4K/UHD video.
- Connect your Cintiq Pro power cable directly to the Wacom Link Plus for a one-cable solution.
- Windows®7 or later, Mac OS X 10.11 or later
- USB-C port (for up to 3840x2160px (UHD))
- or Mini DisplayPort (for up to 3840x2160px (UHD)
- or HDMI port, USB-A port and high speed 1 meter HDMI cable (for up to 2560x1440px (QHD))1
- Wacom Link Plus Adaptor
- USB-C to USB-C cable (1.5 meter)
- Mini DisplayPort to Mini DisplayPort cable (1 meter)
- Standard USB-A to micro USB-B cable (1 meter)
- Quick Start Guide
- Regulation Sheet
Wacom Cintiq® Pro DTH1320, DTH1620,