Wacom Intuos Pro Large Paper Edition PTH860P
The professional standard in creative pen tablets
Wacom Intuos Pro sets a new standard for professional pen tablets. The new Wacom Pro Pen 2 features impressive pressure-sensitivity, tilt-response and virtually lag-free tracking. Get natural creative control while you illustrate, edit or design digitally with Intuos Pro.
Paper to digital workflow
Individualize your digital workplace
Slim and sleek design
Even More Creative Options
New Wacom Pro Pen 2: natural and precise
Our new Wacom Pro Pen 2 is designed to quickly become a natural extension of your hand. Its exceptional sensitivity and responsiveness gives you the control you need to take your work to the next level.
Natural tilt support
Virtually no lag
No batteries or recharging
An age-old way to be creative, brought up to date
Wacom Intuos Pro Paper Edition adds a new medium to your digital workflow - paper.
Paper-to-digital workflow, step by step:
1. Clip your favorite drawing paper on the surface of the Wacom Intuos Pro Paper Edition and sketch with that familiar feel. Work on A5 paper (half-letter size) with our Medium model and A4 paper (letter size) with the Large model.
2. As you draw with the Finetip Pen (or optional Ballpoint Pen), Wacom Intuos Pro Paper Edition captures every stroke as an editable file that can be opened in your favorite creative software.
3. You don't need to be connected to a computer or the internet; Wacom Intuos Pro Paper Edition will store up to 200 multi-layered or 1000 one-layered drawings, ready for you to access on other devices
4. Connect Wacom Intuos Pro Paper Edition to your computer with USB. Using Inkspace*, you can sync, store and export your sketches in common creative file formats - including layered raster and vector.
5. Continue your work with your Wacom Intuos Pro attached to your computer and the sensitive new Wacom Pro Pen 2.
* Requires registration and a Wacom ID
Convert your paper sketches to layered raster and vector formats
Wacom Intuos Pro Paper Edition comes with invaluable Inkspace features* specifically designed for artists and designers. They give you total, flexible control over your work:
- Export your work in layered raster or vector formats (such as PSD and SVG)
- Sync your creations across multiple devices**
- Share your creative projects with colleagues and clients
*Requires registration and a Wacom ID
**Available for mobile from February 2017
Work your way
Wacom Intuos Pro Paper Edition is designed to let you focus on what’s important – your creativity.
Choose your Wacom Intuos Pro Paper Edition
Wacom Intuous Pro Paper Edition is available in two sizes. Medium is lighter and more compact, ready to slip into your bag and take wherever you need to sketch. Large offers the most expansive drawing area.
338 x 219 x 8mm / 13.2 x 8.5 x 0.3 in
430 x 287 x 8mm / 16.8 x 11.2 x 0.3 in