Wacom Cintiq Pro 17 DTH172K0A
- High-End color performance: This 17.3”, 4K (3840 x 2160 pixels) touchscreen display boasts 1.07 billion colors & built-in hardware presets for Adobe RGB, sRGB, DCI-P3 and Rec709, EBU, Rec2020, PQ and HLG; it also features a refresh rate of 120Hz allowing for near-zero latency
- Wacom pro Pen 3: Featuring 8192 levels of pressure sensitivity, three side switches, and the ability to customize the pen by swapping the included grips or adjusting the weight and center of balance, the Wacom Pro Pen 3 is Wacom’s most advanced pen.
- More screen, less space: With the conveniently placed 8 customizable ExpressKeys, easy-to-adjust on- screen menus, and improved multi-touch and pen gestures, you can tailor your setup to precisely match your preferences.
- Choice of stand: Includes Wacom Cintiq Pro 17 Easy Stand offering a fixed angle height that’s easy to set up and install; and three ¼ inch screw threads along the bezel allowing you to attach the included pen tray to the display and/or a mount for your phone/camera.
- Bonus Software Pack: Register your Cintiq Pro & receive a 3-month trials of Clip Studio Paint EX, Toon Boom Harmony & Storyboard Pro, Bluescape, Shapr3D; and MASV file transfer service; Offer available for customers located in the Americas.
Wacom Cintiq Pro 17 drawing tablet is designed and engineered for professionals to create a harmonious creative process between artists and their work. Featuring a professional quality Ultra HD/4K display, along with Wacom’s Pro Pen 3, which
matches performance with customizable comfort, every detail of Wacom Cintiq Pro 17 has been engineered for effortless harmony between creator and tool.
The stunning display unlocks a palette of over a billion displayable colors. High coverage of Adobe RGB and DCI-P3 provide you with wider color gamuts and a larger breadth and depth of colors to work with. And this art tablet is Pantone™ Validated
and Pantone SkinTone™ Validated to ensure that the color you see on screen matches real-life skin tones and prints. Say goodbye to the guesswork, as this graphics tablet arrives at your doorstep with factory-calibrated color accuracy and presets
for Adobe RGB, sRGB, DCI-P3 and Rec. 709, EBU, Rec. 2020, PQ and HLG.
In a world where clarity and motion unite seamlessly, our cutting-edge 120Hz screen refresh rate and fast response rate enable a near-zero display latency on this digital drawing tablet. Imagine creating film, game design and visual effects that make you feel like you're in the scene. Witness breathtakingly smooth transitions, crystal-clear details, and a level of realism that transports you to the heart of the action.
Wacom Cintiq Pro 17’s touchscreen features 10-point multi-touch, which enables you to interact with your content simultaneously with your fingers as well as the pen on screen. Use natural gestures like panning, zooming, and rotating to enjoy a completely immersive experience in your creative process. Stay in the flow with eight ExpressKeys™ on the rear grip, ready to customize to your favorite keyboard shortcuts.
The Pro Pen 3 features 8192 levels of pressure sensitivity. It also offers complete customization of your pen experience with three programmable side switches, interchangeable grips, and the ability to adjust the pen's weight and center of balance to suit your style.
The Cintiq Pro 17 graphics tablet is designed with convenience in mind. It features three standard ¼ inch photo thread mount options integrated into the display bezel, allowing you to attach mounts for your phone or camera. Plus, the included
pen tray attaches to the display and makes sure all your nibs and grips are close at hand, whenever you need them.
Because Wacom’s products are standard tools across the Media and Entertainment industry, Wacom Cintiq Pro (and all of our professional products) are supported for easy integration into your studio or professional workflow and are compatible with all modern Linux distributions for local and virtualized systems.
Find the right angle with a variety of stand options. Included in the box is the Wacom Cintiq Pro 17 Easy Stand offering a fixed angle height that’s easy to set up and install. If you desire more variations in your position, consider purchasing an additional Vesa Arm (75 x 75 mm) or the Wacom Cintiq Pro 17 Stand (ACK64803KZ) which allows you to adjust height quickly, tilt or rotate your display up to 20° in each direction.
What's in the box
- 1x Cintiq Pro 17
- 1x USB-C (1.8M)
- Power Cable
- Wacom Pro Pen 3
- Quick Start Guide
- Regulation Sheet
- Wacom Cintiq Pro Easy Stand
- Pen Tray
- Replacement Nib Set
- Nib Removal ToolFlare Grip
- Straight Grip
- Balance Weight
- 3 Side Switch Covers
We Also Recommend
Wacom Cintiq Pro 16 Creative Pen and Touch Display (2021) DTH167K0A