Glyph BlackBox Pro RAID USB-C (3.1, Gen 2)
Special Order. Free Shipping!
- Interface: USB-C (3.1, Gen2); (Compatible with USB 3.0 and Thunderbolt 3)
- Transfer Speed: Up to 550 MB/s
- Capacity: Up to 16TB
- Internal HDD: Enterprise Class - 7,200 RPM
- Optional Hub: CFast 2.0; SD (UHS-II); USB Type-A (10Gb)
- RAID Modes: RAID 0, 1, JBOD, SPAN; (No Software Required)
- Cooling Design: Intelligent quiet fan
- Power: External Power Supply
- Compatibility: Formatted for MAC; Compatible with Windows (via reformat)
- In the Box: Blackbox PRO RAID Desktop Drive; USB-C to USB-C Cable; USB-C to USB-A Cable; Rugged removable cover; External Power Supply
- Dimensions: Retail Box: 10.75" x 10.5" x 4.75"; Drive: 8.25" x 5.5" x 4.25"
- Warranty: 3 Year Full Hardware; 2 Year Level-1 Data Recovery; 1 Year Advance Replacement
Accelerate your creative workflow with the Blackbox PRO RAID Array from Glyph Technologies. Featuring a 10 Gb/s compatible USB-C 3.2 Gen 2 connection, this high-speed desktop storage system features two enterprise class 7200 rpm, 3.5" SATA drives, providing efficient storage capacity for your 4K videos, high-resolution RAW photos, and other important files. The convenient hardware-based RAID controls allow you to quickly configure the dual drive array for RAID 0 to maximize capacity and speeds of up to 550 MB/s. Configuring the unit for RAID 1 provides data redundancy. The Blackbox PRO RAID Array is preformatted for Mac systems, so you can get straight to using it right out of the box. Windows users must reformat the drives before use.
We Also Recommend
Glyph BlackBox Pro RAID Thunderbolt 3
Glyph BlackBox Pro RAID USB-C (3.1, Gen 2) with Hub