Sonnet xMac Pro Server Mac Pro Expansion System XMAC-PS
*Special Order. Available to be shipped in store for pick up or ship to your home.
- Upgradeable to Thunderbolt 3
- Thunderbolt 2 Interface
- OS X® 10.9.5+ (macOS Mojave compatible)
- Quiet, Temperature-Controlled Fan
- Rugged Aluminum Enclosure
- Front Panel Operation, Rear Panel Connectivity
- Energy Efficient – Auto power on/off feature ensures there is no energy wasted
- with cards powered on when the Mac Pro is sleeping or off
- Includes Thunderbolt Cable, ThunderLok™ Retainer Clip, and Locking HDMI Cable
- AVID Qualified for Pro Tools/HDX & HD Native and Media Composer/Symphony
- 2-Year Warranty
xMac Pro Server Mac Pro Expansion System Thunderbolt 2
Sonnet’s xMac™ Pro Server PCIe 2.0 expansion system/4U rackmount enclosure addresses these issues and increases a Mac Pro’s potential in a big way. With amazing expansion capabilities, an easy to maintain modular design, and support for a wide range of popular mobile racks, carts and portable rack cases, xMac Pro Server is the perfect solution for expanding the power of your Mac Pro.
xMac Pro Server features a cleverly designed rugged, 4U enclosure that houses the Mac Pro, PCIe expansion, and Mobile Rack Device Mounting Kits in three separate modules:
(A) Mobile Rack Device Mounting Kit
Optional Mobile Rack Device Mounting Kits expand xMac Pro Server with peripheral expansion. Basic kit includes mounting bracket with 100W power supply and fan. Pre-configured kits include PCIe adapter card, plus cables and devices.
(B) PCIe Card Expansion Module
Features three PCIe 2.0 slots, two Thunderbolt™ 2 ports, and an integrated, universal 300W power supply with 75W auxiliary power connector for cards that require supplementary power. Two mounting holes for BNC connectors allow the use of a RED ROCKET-X card without the need to install a BNC connector bracket that would normally occupy a valuable PCIe slot.
(C) Computer Mounting Module
Provides a protective steel "cocoon," covered with soft touch padding, that holds the Mac Pro firmly in place while protecting its mirror finish. Rear panel-mounted cables (power, USB 3.0, two Gigabit Ethernet, and HDMI) connect the Mac Pro to the back of the xMac Pro Server for convenient external connections.
- xMac Pro Server (includes PCIe card expansion module; computer mounting module with one HDMI, one 3.5 mm audio (in or out), one power, two Gigabit Ethernet, and four USB 3.0 pass-through cables; assembled)
- Thunderbolt cable
- ThunderLok Thunderbolt connector retainer clip(3)
- Locking HDMI cable
- Power cord
- 5/64-inch hex wrench
*Mac Pro, PCIe cards, Mobile Rack Device Mounting Kits, and Twin 10G sold separately. Mac Pro Wi-Fi and Bluetooth antenna shielded from effective use upon installation!
We Also Recommend
Sonnet xMac mini Server Mac mini Expansion System Thunderbolt 2 XMAC-MS-A