Sonnet xMac mini Server Mac mini Expansion System Thunderbolt 2 XMAC-MS-A
*Special Order. Available to be shipped in store for pick up or ship to your home.
- Thunderbolt 2 Interface (with Two Thunderbolt 2 Ports)
- Not compatible with Mac mini late 2018
- OS X® 10.8.5+
- macOS Mojave compatible
- Diverse PCIe Card Support – Supports Fibre Channel, 10 Gigabit Ethernet, pro video capture and playout, SAS/SATA RAID controllers, pro audio, and other PCIe cards
- Quiet, Temperature-Controlled Fan
- Integrated 150W Universal Power Supply (with auxiliary power connector for power-hungry PCIe cards)
- Rugged Aluminum Enclosure
- Front Panel Operation, Rear Panel Connectivity
- Energy Efficient – Auto power on/off feature ensures there is no energy wasted with cards powered on when the Mac mini is sleeping or off
- 2-Year Warranty
xMac mini Server Mac mini Expansion System Thunderbolt 2
For many applications, a Mac® mini or Mac mini with OS X® Server with Thunderbolt technology has all the power necessary to allow it to function as a full size server. But by itself, the Mac mini’s compact size and form factor can limit its potential. Most importantly, it does not provide slots for PCIe expansion cards necessary to increase its functionality and connectivity. Sonnet’s award-winning xMac™ mini Server PCIe 2.0 expansion system/1U rackmount enclosure addresses these issues and expands a Mac mini’s potential in a big way. xMac mini Server features a cleverly designed rugged, 1U enclosure that houses the Mac mini, PCIe expansion slots, power supply, and routing cables.
- xMac mini Server, assembled
- Daughter card mounting bracket
- 0.5-meter Thunderbolt cable
- Thunderbolt cable lock(4)
- Power cord
*PCIe cards sold separately!