Moshi's 10 ft (3 m) Ultra-thin Active USB 3.0 Extension Cable extends the reach of any USB-connected device. Unlike traditional passive USB cables, this cable features embedded microchips to ensure end-to-end signal integrity that can support USB 3.0 transfer speeds over longer distances. With its compact weight and size, cable runs are simple and easy to manage, an added benefit for those interested in tethered DSLR shooting. It is also backward-compatible with USB 2.0, perfect for other peripherals such as your keyboard, mouse, or flash drive.
- Encased in aluminum and shielded to minimize EMI for fast and reliable data transfer.
- Supports high speed tethered DSLR shooting in RAW format.
- Embedded microchips support USB 3.0 SuperSpeed transfer speeds up to 5 Gbps.
- 100% plug-n-play, no external power adapter or additional software drivers necessary.
- Light and flexible cabling means less stress on your equipment's USB port.