Moshi's Symbus is a compact USB-C dock that turns your laptop into a desktop system with a single cable. Symbus connects your MacBook or USB-C laptop to an HDMI monitor, wired internet, and USB peripherals such as a keyboard, mouse or external storage. Equipped with the latest generation USB-C chips, the dock supports crystal-clear 4K video output as well as digital surround sound to HDMI-equipped displays, AV receivers, or projectors. It supports fast-charging of your USB-C laptop.
- Compact docking station for any USB-C or Thunderbolt 3-equipped laptop.
- HDMI port for adding an external display (4K@30Hz, 1080p@60Hz).
- Gigabit Ethernet port for wired data transfer up to 1000 Mbps.
- 2 USB-A ports for connecting a keyboard, mouse, or hard drive.
- Full USB PD function for fast-charging USB-C laptops (up to 50 W).
- Integrated Smart LED charging indicator.
- USB ports offer data transfer at rates up to 5 Gbps (USB 3.1 Gen 1).
- High-speed USB port for charging your smartphone or tablet (2.1A).
- Thunderbolt-3 compatible and 100% plug-n-play, no drivers needed.