- 6TB Storage Capacity
- Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) & USB 3.1 Interfaces
- Max. Data Transfer Rate: 240 MB/s
- Includes 5yr Data Recovery Services
BarraCuda Pro Dependability
- The LaCie d2 features a Seagate BarraCuda Pro enterprise-class drive for enhanced reliability and performance.
Thunderbolt 3: Power and Versatility
- From a single port, you get enhanced bandwidth with the versatility of the USB-C industry standard. For the LaCie d2 Thunderbolt 3, the result is performance up to 240 MB/s for creative workflows, wide compatibility, and time-saving device configurations.
- Faster transfers mean less time moving files from camera cards into Adobe Lightroom-and more time filling camera cards with new photos and footage.
- It's even possible to power a compatible laptop through a USB-C (Thunderbolt 3 or USB 3.1) port. That's one less cable cluttering up your desktop.
- Thanks to dual Thunderbolt 3 ports, you can daisy chain dual 4K displays, a single 5K display, or six LaCie d2 drives, all through a single cable connected to your computer.
- Forged from a single sheet of aluminum, the enclosure provides uncommon rigidity for long-term durability.
- The whisper-quiet fan and heat-dissipating aluminum enclosure pull heat away from the HDD, keeping it running fast and healthy.
- Whether you have a PC or a Mac, with USB-C, USB 3.0, Thunderbolt 3, or Thunderbolt 2, this drive is compatible.