G-Technology G-SPEED Shuttle XL iM2720 Protective Case (Spare-Drive Module) 0G04983
*Special Order. Available to be shipped in store for pick up or ship to your home.
Protect and Transport Your G-SPEED® Shuttle XL with an Exclusively-Designed Pelican™ Storm Case
The G-Technology G-SPEED Shuttle XL iM27200 Protective Case is a Pelican Storm case that comes with a custom foam insert, which holds your G-SPEED Shuttle XL RAID array system, cords, and one spare drive. This case is designed to protect your RAID system and accessories when moving to a different location. The injection-molded case is made of HPX resin, which is virtually unbreakable as well as dent- and shatter-resistant, and is lightweight, airtight, and watertight.
- Custom Foam for G-SPEED Shuttle XL
- HPX Resin Case
- Dent-Resistant and Shatter-Resistant
- Tough, Rugged, and Lightweight
- Airtight and Watertight
- Press & Pull Latches and Hasps
- Permanently Attached Vortex Valve
- Soft-Grip, Solid-Core Carrying Handle
- Retractable, Telescoping Handle
- Built-In Wheels
- Backed by the Pelican Case limited warranty.