G-Technology G-SPEED Shuttle 24TB (2 x 12TB) 4-Bay Thunderbolt 3 RAID Array with Two ev Bay Adapters - 0G10146
Transportable RAID Storage With Thunderbolttm 3 and Two ev Bay Adapters
In addition to the two 3.5" drive bays, this array also has two Evolution (ev) Series drive bays that support ev Series drive modules and readers, providing users with a flexible way to quickly offload media from a wide range of ev Series storage to the array. It is also possible to transfer data from the array to the ev Series modules, which may be transported or mailed with more ease than a 3.5" drive.
The G-SPEED Shuttle comes preformatted for macOS 10.12 and later, but can be used with Windows 10 and 7 via a simple reformat. It achieves connectivity with its dual Thunderbolt 3 ports, each of which provides bi-directional transfer speeds of up to 40 Gb/s and is backwards compatible with Thunderbolt 2. While one of the Thunderbolt 3 ports is used to connect to your host system, the other may be used for daisy chaining up to five additional Thunderbolt-compatible devices together, including additional storage, displays, and docks. Included is a Thunderbolt 3 cable and a power cord, and protection is provided by a limited 5-year warranty.
- Storage Capacity for Demanding Production Workflows
- With a capacity of 24TB, the G-SPEED Shuttle delivers high performance storage to save all your favorite 4K or 8K high dynamic range (HDR) and high frame rate (HFR) footage in a single location.
- Transportable Design
- Built for easy travel between your on-site production location and to the studio for post-production, the G-SPEED Shuttle delivers powerful, transportable storage to help improve your workflow efficiency.
- Optimized for Multi-Stream Workflows
- Built for multi-stream 4K and 8K production workflows, the G-SPEED Shuttle offers the bandwidth to edit multi-camera footage in real time, render multi-layer effects, and quickly export in an efficient workflow.
- Built-In Hardware RAID
- For maximum performance, the G-SPEED Shuttle comes configured as RAID 0 and also supports RAID 1 and JBOD to provide a versatile and flexible storage solution.
- Up To 500 MB/s Sustained Transfer Rates
- With transfer rates of up to 500 MB/s, the G-SPEED Shuttle delivers the performance to quickly ingest content and natively edit footage to make changes in real time.
- Two ev Series Bay Adapters
- The ev Series Bay Adapters offer a convenient way to quickly offload and save content from a wide range of ev Series drives and readers. Simply plug in an ev Series-compatible device to automatically offload or back up media and minimize your workflows to only the essential steps.
- Daisy Chaining for up to 5 Additional Devices
- With dual Thunderbolt 3 ports, you can conveniently daisy-chain up to 5 additional devices, keeping you connected to multiple drives, 4K displays, and more, through a single connection to your computer.
- Removable, Enterprise-Class Storage
- For all your demanding workloads and mission-critical footage, you can depend on the power and enhanced reliability of two 12TB removable Enterprise-class 7200 rpm hard drives.
(4) Removable disk modules
(1) Thunderbolt™ cable (40 Gbps)
Quick Start Guide
5-Year limited warranty
We Also Recommend
G-Technology G-SPEED Shuttle 20TB (2 x 10TB) 4-Bay Thunderbolt 3 RAID Array with Two ev Bay Adapters - 0G10141
G-Technology G-RAID 24TB 2-Bay Thunderbolt 3 RAID Array (2 x 12TB) 0G05768
G-Technology 7.68TB G-DRIVE Pro Thunderbolt 3 External SSD - 0G10290
G-Technology 3.84TB G-DRIVE Pro Thunderbolt 3 External SSD - 0G10285