eGFX Breakaway Puck RX 570 Portable eGPU System GPU-RX570-TB3
*Special Order. Available to be shipped in store for pick up or ship to your home.
- Radeon RX 570 GPU (built-in)
- Provides 60W of Power Delivery
- Three DisplayPorts
- One HDMI port
- One Thunderbolt 3 port
- One 0.5-meter Thunderbolt 3 cable
- One power adapter and cord
- Optional VESA Mounting Bracket Kit (PuckCuff)
- AMD Eyefinity multi-display technology – supports up to four 4K displays
- AMD FreeSync™ technology – supports a dynamic refresh rate aimed at reducing screen tearing
- AMD XConnect technology – enables easy connection and disconnection from computer
- 2-year warranty
Sonnet eGFX Breakaway™ Puck RX 570 Portable eGPU Expansion System
Sonnet's eGFX Breakaway™ Puck is a portable, high-performance, all-in-one external GPU for Thunderbolt™ 3 computers (such as Ultrabooks and All-in-One computers) that provides accelerated graphics and multi-display connectivity. With a Puck connected to a supported computer, you drastically accelerate popular graphics-intensive games and pro applications anywhere – at a friend's house for a gaming LAN party or at work, rendering the latest video production.
The eGFX Breakaway Puck conveniently packs with your notebook in a backpack or computer bag when you need GPU acceleration while on the go. An included portable power adapter and 0.5-meter Thunderbolt 3 (40Gbps) cable powers and connects the Puck to your computer. The Puck provides 60W of Power Delivery, which means it will power and charge most notebooks while connected, even when not in use, allowing you to leave your computer’s power brick behind.
Measuring a compact 6 inches wide by 5.1 inches deep by 2 inches tall, the eGFX Breakaway Puck has a minimal footprint on the desktop, and is the right size to compliment your thin/light notebook. The Puck houses your choice of a value-oriented Radeon RX 560 or a ultra-powerful Radeon RX 570 graphics video card. An integrated fan helps keep everything cool. Three DisplayPorts and one HDMI port provide ample display support. A Thunderbolt 3 (40Gbps) port provides connectivity between the Puck and your computer.
- eGFX-enabled Windows PC with a Thunderbolt 3 port
- Windows 10 (64-bit Edition Version 1703 or greater)
- Macs with Thunderbolt 3 ports and macOS 10.13.4+
- eGFX Breakaway Box Puck
- Power adapter
- Power code
- 0.5-meter Thunderbolt 3 (40Gbps) cable